BEST ROULETTE WINNING SYSTEMS
It is an easy and quite popular strategy for beginner players and it's better played on the colours red or black or even / odds. The player starts to bet a certain number of chips. If he wins, he removes one chip from his stake, and if he loses, he adds one.
Let's say you start betting €1. If the bet loses, the next bet will be €2. If it loses again the next bet will be €3 and so on. If you win your €2 bet, the next one would go down to €2 bet.
The D'Alembert system is considered a strategy that helps the player reduce the risk when gambling.
D'ALEMBERT REVERSE SYSTEM
Some players use the original D'Alembert system in reverse mode. Basically, the players increase their bets by one unit after a win and decrease it after a loss.
Pros: The D'Alembert system has the advantage of keeping a brake on the player's bets, at least in the short term. Totally different from the Martingale system, where you have to double every round you lose, here instead it is possible to equalize if you win as many rounds as you lose.
Cons: As with all gambling, occasionally there can be great losses due to bad luck, or long series of the same colour against the player. The D'Alembert is not immune to this.
Suggestion: One way to get around the series is to slightly increase the basic unit rule. For example, instead of increasing the unit by 1 for each losing round, you can increase it by 2 or 3.
The publisher assumes no responsibility for any use other than educational, regarding the application of the system contained in this site, and does not in any way want to promote gambling addiction. We do not promise and DO NOT guarantee winnings to anyone and therefore no financial guarantees are given. If you decide to apply the information to play for real money, you remain solely responsible for the performance of your account. Reading what is published here implies acceptance of these terms.
Practical tips to keep in mind:
- Gambling is forbidden to people under 18 years of age
- Never gamble for money you can't afford to lose
- Don't play just and always at the same online casino
- Register only and always with your real data, without making mistakes, so as to avoid problems in collecting your winnings
- If you can, try to take advantage of any welcome bonus offered to new customers. This way you will play with casino money first and keep yours safe
- If you lose a day don't worry about wanting to recover everything right away. Stop! The next day will definitely be better